By becoming a member of SEAoAL, you can support the Alabama structural engineering community through activities such as:
- Hosting NCSEA webinars for continuing education credits
- Offer seminars on structural engineering topics
- Sponsoring student scholarships
- Participate in national level code committees
- Involvement with NCSEA to guide the practice of structural engineering
- Partner with SEAoAL to lobby for state legislation
To renew your membership online, Log In to your account and click "Edit My Member Profile."
Structural Engineers Association of Alabama is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
P.O. Box 660584, Birmingham, AL 35266
Copyright © 2022 SEAoAL - All Rights Reserved